1) Stay at a 140-year-old victorian villa where Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Tagore’s niece used to stay
2) Visit the erstwhile house of one of the most famous sons of Nainital – Jim Corbett
3) Relive the myriad past of Nainital as the owner takes you on a journey down her memory lane.
4) Relish delectable Kumaoni dishes that are home-prepared with local ingredients.
5) Go walking – the time-tested way of appreciating the pull of the mountains.
6) Try your hand at golfing at the Governor’s private estate